NEWS & EVENTS
On December 31.2017,
Isabelle will close this on-line business.
In the meantime, during the last months of
this year, please enjoy huge sales on all
Everything must go.
- We moved! Your French Gift is now located at 42 Sharon Street, Malden, MA 02148 - Toll free: (1) 844-412-GIFT or 844-412-4438
- Until Tuesday, June 28, the Wellesley store is still open weekdays afternoon from 2:30 to 6:00 pm, selling furniture, display and decor items exclusively.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to purchase French antiques and shabby chic furniture & decor at discounted prices.
- Isabelle helped FACCNE (French American Chamber of Commerce of New England) celebrate their 30th anniversary in Boston on April 27th.
- Your French Gift celebrated Valentine's Day in French Style!
- Small Business Saturday November 28th: Customers who visited our retail store enjoyed a free canvas tote.
- A special event for members of the Women's Business Group took place December 4th at our brick & mortar store.
- Your French Gift held a booth at the Marché de Noël (Christmas Market) of the French Cultural Center in Boston on Saturday, December 5. Shoppers discovered special Holiday gifts from France.
- Our Wellesley store participated again this year to the Halloween Trick or Treat Parade in Wellesley Hills on Saturday, October 31st, attended by approximately 300 children who enjoyed delicious candy!
- October 16: Isabelle was a speaker at the Center for Women and Enterprise for the FACCNE Women in Business Network and shared her experience as part of city of Boston's Mayor Walsh's new initiative: Women Entrepreneurs Boston.
- May 28: Isabelle was one of the attendees of the Women's Business Group Connects of Wellesley event at the Palette workshop in Natick, where everyone painted a reproduction of Monet's painting: Régates à Argenteuil.
- Thurs. April 30, Fri. May 1st & Sat. May 2nd: Customers during the Spring Trunk Show at our Wellesley store enjoyed an exclusive 20% discount on luxury linens by Garnier-Thiebaut and tableware & serveware by Gien, as well as free gifts with purchase on these brands.
- April 12: Your French Gift participated to the Health & Wellness Spring Show 2015 at the Westin Waltham Hotel in Waltham, MA, together with over 65 vendors! Isabelle and Pearl showcased the all-natural Body Care collections from Panier des Sens en Provence.
- March: Our new Referral Program is launched! Customers earn $20 credit vouchers by referring 3 friends. Click here for details.
- February 14: A big bear hug for Valentine's Day!
- January 26: Massachusetts State Senator Richard Ross selected Your French Gift for his Small Business Spotlight and paid us a scheduled visit. Friendly and personable, he and his assistant greatly enjoyed their tour of the boutique. Their visit eventually turned into a fun shopping experience and they both purchased some of our lovely gifts!
Click here to read the full Small Business Spotlight on Senator Ross' website.
- December 7: Wellesley Holiday Stroll 2014 - Wellesley residents joined Your French Gift for the annual Holiday Stroll event, with a tree lighting ceremony, carolers, sleigh rides with Santa, pictures with Santa, the Holly Trolly, and much more!
- December 6: The Your French Gift booth at the Christmas Market of the French Cultural Center in Boston was a big hit! Visitors enjoyed shopping for French gifts!
- November 29: Small Business Saturday - Customers visiting our Wellesley Hills boutique enjoyed special discounts and free canvas tote bags.
- November 21: Beaujolais Nouveau - The in-store celebration at our Wellesley Hills boutique was lots of fun!
- October 25: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! The children's Halloween Parade in Wellesley Hills was a big success! More than 250 children trick or treated and received candy, and a friendly pat with Oscar the friendly dog in his costume.
- October 9: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US! Your French Gift celebrated its First Anniversary at the Welleley Store. Guests enjoyed French delicacies and a delicious chocolate-strawberry birthday cake from Quebrada Bakery across the street from the store!
The party would not have been complete without the visit of our youngest customer: 8-weeks old Vivian Brynjolfson, posing with mother Amanda next to our Eiffel Tower!
- June 3: "Learn to Meet & Greet in French!" Your French Gift and Berlitz hosted a unique and free French Language Learning experience event from 10am to 12pm. Attendees had the opportunity to learn introductions and small talk in French with the famous Berlitz conversational method while having fun in the cozy atmosphere of our Wellesley store.
- April 3-4-5: Our Exclusive SPRING TRUNK SHOW EVENT with Garnier-Thiébaut, Gien, and Panier des Sens at our Wellesley Store was a success! Customers enjoyed new collection previews, received exclusive 20% discounts on all 3 brands and free gifts.
- April 10: In-Store Event with EFGB (Education Française Greater Boston): EFGB members and the Your French Gift team enjoyed a fun evening with French-speaking and French-learning guests!
- March 15: VOYAGES EN FRANCOPHONIE French Festival in Lexington, MA. In celebration of "Le Mois de la Francophonie" worldwide, a month-long celebration of all French-Language speakers all over the world, Your French Gift participated at the market. Customers enjoyed a selection of French imports from our store.
- February 25: IN-STORE BEAUTY EVENT WITH JACKIE EARLY. Guests enjoyed complimentary make-overs and mini-facials from stylist Jackie Early (from J Early Salon in Brookline), and delicious refreshments. It was a fun evening!
- February 11: Special Valentine's Discount Day at Your French Gift for the members of the Wellesley Mothers Forum. From 10am to 6pm, members of the Wellesley Mothers Forum received a 20% discount on all purchases at our store. Delicious pastries and refreshments were served!
- February 6: Babson College Intership Fair at Babson Park in Wellesley.
- February 5: FACNE (French American Chamber of Commerce of New England) Annual International Business Forum at Bingham McCutchen's in Boston.
- February 1: Isabelle attends a Newcomers of Wellesley event at Blue Ginger in Wellesley.
- January 28: YOUR FRENCH GIFT becomes a Ambassador! We are now an exclusive distributor of the French linens brand for the towns West of Boston including Wellesley Hills, Newton, Natick, Needham, and Weston. We have fabric swatches available for every product in their huge collection, we can place special orders, and we can order custom sizes for the borderless tablecloth collections.
- January 15: Isabelle attends the Boston Metrowest French Language Meetup.
- January 6: Isabelle attends the annual meeting of the French-American Chamber of Commerce of New England (FACCNE) at Choate Hall & Stewart in Boston.
- January 2: Our new winter windows featuring Linens from Garnier Thiébaut and beautiful things from Atelier Catherine Masson, Cristallerie de Montbronn, Emaux de Longwy, Forge de Laguiole, and Jean-Paul Gaultier.
- December 11: Wellesley Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours event at Your French Gift. An evening of delightful conversation, delectable hors d'oeuvres from Amuse-Bouche, including delicious macarons, and wine--French of course!
- December 7: Your French Gift had a stall at Le Marché de Noël (Christmas Market) of the French Cultural Center at 53 Marlborough Street in Boston (10am to 5pm). Isabelle and Candy helped customers with their Holiday shopping.
- Your French Gift sponsors the Scavenger Hunt at the 37th annual Wellesley Marketplace. The lucky winner won a Giant Stuffed Hippo from Histoire d’Ours
- Your French Gift participates to the Wellesley Chamber of Commerce’s Shop Wellesley First Silent Auction at North Hill in Needham.
- October 26: Your French Gift participates to the Halloween Parade in Wellesley Hills. More than 100 lucky children receive French candy from Isabelle B. and her French dog Oscar.
- October 24: Isabelle B. participates to an event as a new member of Wellesley Mothers Forum.
- October 17: Grand Opening event. Guests enjoy French delicacies and refreshments and a lucky winner wins the raffle.
- October 11: In-store private event for the residents of the Hastings Residence in Wellesley.
- September 25: Isabelle B. participates to an event as a new member of Wellesley Newcomers.
- September 3: Our brick & mortar store opens in Wellesley Hills, MA.